Risk and Security
ZapankiSwap protocol users should read and use the following items carefully.
By entering the information as indicated on the registration page, reading and agreeing to this User Agreement, completing all registration procedures, or actually using the services of this platform through any other licensing method, you indicate that you have fully read the following: You have understood and accepted this User Agreement and have entered into the entire agreement with ZapankiSwap and its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies (collectively, “we”). You agree to accept and abide by the terms and conditions of this User Agreement. You cannot at that time claim that this User Agreement is invalid because you have not read the terms of this Agreement or have not received an answer to the following: Request your inquiry or withdrawal of this User Agreement on this platform.
Please read this notice carefully as it contains information that users must know to use ZapankiSwap. By reading this notice and continuing to use ZapankiSwap, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to the contents of this notice.
Price Oracle is the external pricing reference used by ZapankiSwap. The price criterion used for arcade games is measured through an external Oracle. Price Oracle uses Chainlink, which can be found here.
- ZapankiSwap is a website-type interface that allows users to use the exchange and liquidity supply functions of various virtual assets by directly communicating their blockchain wallet with the decentralized protocol. We do not control or guarantee the integrity and reliability of transactions. Users must carefully evaluate and consider the advantages of each transaction and the risk of loss due to fluctuations in token price and exchange rate, and then proceed with the transaction at their own risk and judgment.
- The content and information provided by ZapankiSwap, including forecast prices, fees, and current prices such as lottery tickets, are supplementary materials to help decentralized trading, and are not solicitation or suggestion of investment and trading. ZapankiSwap makes reasonable efforts to provide timely and accurate information as far as possible, but does not warrant the timeliness, suitability or accuracy of such information.
- ZapankiSwap is not responsible for the failure of users to obtain the expected profits from the use of vending machine swaps, or for any loss of assets or property due to the risks inherent in the transaction.
- ZapankiSwap does not guarantee the continuity of features and services used in ZapankiSwap. Features offered by ZapankiSwap may be added or permanently removed at any point in time, and ZapankiSwap services may be discontinued or changed.
- ZapankiSwap is not responsible for any third party services, including the Arbitrum and Polygon blockchain platform used by the ZapankiSwap protocol.
- ZapankiSwap is an application designed to directly interact with the Arbitrum and polygon blockchain through automated smart contract code to provide secure and transparent financial opportunities, but due to the complexity of the software and the intrinsic limitations of the technology, the integrity of the code is perfect. cannot be guaranteed.
- There may be undetected flaws in the smart contract code used by ZapankiSwap, and there is a risk of loss of principal due to asset theft through hacking and flash loan attacks that exploit these flaws.
- ZapankiSwap is making every effort to keep the latest block synchronization, however, due to natural disasters, server maintenance, increased transaction congestion on the Arbitrum and Polygon chain, computer system errors, software attacks, etc., the ZapankiSwap interface may be interrupted or terminated without notice. and 24/7 ZapankiSwap interface is not guaranteed.
- In the above problem situation, an error in the numerical value displayed on the interface, temporary service connection impossible, connection error, and suspension may occur. At this time, delays and request failures may occur in the process of processing transactions such as liquidity deposits, withdrawals, and swaps requested by the user.
- To the extent permitted by law, ZapankiSwap shall not be liable for the occurrence of situations such as the two paragraphs above, in the absence of willful or gross negligence by ZapankiSwap.
This information relates to the protocol design and tokens and game economy we plan to implement. However, given that the protocol is currently in development, some of the planned features may or may not be included in the final protocol. For example, the economics of the protocol are currently under design and testing. ZapankiSwap's goal is to create the best protocol with a long-term focus and a good foundation for consumers. So we will take the necessary steps to ensure that what we introduce to the world does not interfere with the game or the economy or both.
The above information does not provide any advice, representations, warranties, certifications or undertakings regarding the $ZAP Tokens or their use. We also do not offer offers or contracts to initiate trading.
Acquiring/holding/owning/using $ZAP tokens does not provide/guarantee any dividends or returns of any kind to you or anyone else. The acquisition of $ZAP tokens does not grant you any rights in any jurisdiction. The $ZAP token is not a currency, but an internet digital unit of non-financial utility that can only be used in the ZapankiSwap ecosystem. ZapankiSwap ecosystem will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damage or loss related to $ZAP tokens.
If you do not agree to this disclaimer, please consider leaving this website and not acquiring/holding/owning/using $ZAP tokens. Anyone considering a $ZAP acquisition should consider seeking independent financial or other professional advice. Do not make financial or other decisions based on the information shared below. Use at your own risk. No information is financial advice, so consider your actions very carefully.